Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Preschool Wedding

This morning, Markos' preschool celebrated the wedding of Q and U.  I admit that when the invitation came home and I discovered that parents were invited to attend, I was not very enthused.  I have my women's Bible study group on Wednesday mornings from 10 - 11:30 and the wedding was starting at 11:00 so I was going to have to leave significantly early in order to attend the wedding. 

Truth be told, I planned to skip the wedding and just arrive a little early to pick Markos up until this morning when he was getting ready and I saw how excited he was for the whole event.  The kids were to dress up, so he wore dress pants, a dress shirt, and a tie along with dress shoes.  And he was very thrilled about it, although he kept getting confused and referring to them as "my wedding" instead of his wedding clothes or his dress clothes. 

Although I tried to leave Bible study in time to make it to the wedding, I was still a little late arriving for the event.  I was pretty disappointed that I missed most of the ceremony once I saw how cute it all was.  Regardless, I got a few pictures of the "recessional", the "reception", and the "farewell to the bride and groom".  Too stinkin' cute!

Presenting the new couple






Markos was in the wedding party


At the reception


Cutting the cake


Drinking punch


Eating cake


Doing the Chicken Dance


Their decorated "car"


Bride and Groom ready to depart - check out those awesome rings!




Markos doing a puppet show for me before we left

No comments:

Post a Comment