Thursday, December 1, 2011

Calendar Cyber Sale!!

In the spirit of Cyber Week for holiday shopping, and because it's already December and I still have a few calendars left to sell, I am reducing the price of the remaining beautiful 2012 Amharic Kids' Ethiopia calendars that I'm selling to help my friend Chrissy bring home a sibling group of 5 from Ethiopia to $15 (which includes shipping costs).   All proceeds will go to the Jensen families travel fund.  They will need to purchase 4 round trip tickets, plus 5 one-way tickets in all!!  Cha-Ching!!!


The new Amharic Kids' 2012 Ethiopia Calendar!


 The Jensen family - Chrissy, Paul, and their 7 (soon-to-be 12!!) kiddos - live in Tennessee.  They are currently awaiting a court date.  You can read the story of this most recent adoption here and follow along as the story continues to unfold on Chrissy's blog, Injera and Chocolate Gravy.  Also, if you feel called to do more than buy a calendar, you can donate to their adoption fund on their blog!

If not, you know you need a calendar for 2012 and January is rapidly approaching, so buy one here.  It has beautiful pictures from Ethiopia each month.  They'd make a great Christmas gift for your older adopted kids, or families who are waiting!

To purchase your calendar, click on the PayPal button on the right to pay and then either leave a comment or email me at lori.stark@gmail.com with the mailing address where you want the calendar shipped.  

Calendars for a great cause!! At a great price!

Happy shopping!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Lori!
    I will link to this post on my fb, too!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I order more than one calendar and make a donation? PayPal is limiting my options. Reply to jemnusbaum at msn dot com

    (I am cousins with Sara Avery and my first grandson arrived from Ethiopia in August.)
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don' know this family ~ but I love this idea, and the calendar looks great! Purchased and shared on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ~ our sweet Magdalyn has been home from ET since July 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan - OK, I edited the paypal button so that it should now allow for the purchase of more than one calendar at a time, as well as making donations of varying amounts. Thank you so much!

    Bob - Thank you for sharing the link on FB! I appreciate it! (Our sweet Markos has been home since Jan. 2010!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops. not 2010, 2011. Home since Jan. 2011. Whew. Getting way ahead of myself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete