Thursday, November 10, 2011

Month of Gratitude - Day 10

Wasn't sure what I was going to post about today because I have much to be thankful for.  Then, when driving home from getting a hair cut this evening, I checked my phone and saw a few emails from Facebook.  The comments made no sense to me, so I opened Facebook and found this:

mom-
sorry for hacking your facebook and changing your profile pic... (; 
you were overdue for a new one. you're my role model and 
i love you more than life itself! ♥
love, 
your amazing daughter
Decision made!  
Today, I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, Mackenzie! 


I love my boys.  They are wild and crazy and fun.  They make me laugh and keep me running.  
But, there's something special about having a girl!

She was my first-born.  Sweet baby girl.

With big blue eyes, and an adorable grin.


She is bright and caring. 

Loves animals and cares about people.

Straight A student, piano playing, tennis playing 


She surprises me with special things.  She's the one who has always made me cards.

When she knows I'm sick, or it's Mother's Day, or Eric's and my anniversary, or my birthday, she's the one who gets the boys together and organizes special surprises.
Like this:
Or this:

I was so proud of her this year when she went to Haiti with me.
She loved on those kids and didn't complain about the heat or the lack of comforts.
Such a mature young woman she's becoming.



She is absolutely beautiful -- inside and out!!

I am SO VERY BLESSED!!!

1 comment: