Sunday, February 20, 2011

Photo Break

We interrupt the current stream of posts from our Embassy trip in order to bring you this photo break.

We had our first family photo shoot as a family of 5 yesterday. The kids were wonderful and we are thrilled with the pictures. I was even asked to sign a Model release so they can use Markos' pictures in advertising and in the store for displays. (he's already a star!) ;-)


Markos - home 3 weeks, taken 2/19/2011


 






The Stark Family - taken 2/19/2011

Our kids - 2/19/2011
Happy Family

New collage for the living room
Photos taken at The Picture People in the South Hills Village Mall by Chrissie.  She's awesome!




3 comments:

  1. How fun is that??? You ALL look beautiful (even Eric--sorry,Eric, okay handsome. :0) Guess I need to get a move on and start making some progress of my own. Not sure how you do it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! You have such a beautiful family. I'm loving reading all of the posts about the trip, too. I'm just a horrible "commenter"

    ReplyDelete