Thursday, May 13, 2010

Officially Waiting (impatiently)!


I spoke with someone from our agency today and discovered that we are now #21 on the wait list for referral. When they received our dossier on Monday, they estimated that we were #28 or 29 so we've already moved up several spots in just a few days. Several people in the Holt Ethiopia Yahoo group got exciting news today -- referrals, travel dates, etc. I get so excited for all of them that I can barely contain myself. I can't believe that things are progressing so quickly for us. I don't know what I'm going to be like when we are the ones waiting for court, traveling, and preparing to bring our new little one home!!! "Maniac" might be a fitting description! Thankfully, Daniel shares my enthusiasm. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo!! Your little guy is just adorable here! Maniac can be a good thing, right? I so understand where you are!!

    ReplyDelete